Hi Everyone! I finally decided to join in on the Top Ten Tuesday hype and start doing those posts. I’ve actually contemplated joining in on these posts for a while now but for some reason I’m kept putting it off.
I think I joined in at the right week! This week’s prompt is REWIND, which means that it can be any of the past prompts. This week, I chose to do the prompt from last week, what books I would buy if I had a fully loaded gift card.
First of all, wouldn’t this be absolutely wonderful if that would happen? Like someone, will you please do that for my birthday in September?
Anyway, let’s get into the books:
1. The Season by Jonah Lisa Dyer and Stephen Dyer
2. The Way Back To You by Michelle Andreani & Mindi Scott
3. The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
4. Summer in the Invisible City by Juliana Romano
5. All the Feels by Danika Stone
6. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
7. Spoiled by Heather Cocks
8. The Season of You and Me by Robin Constantine
9. City Love by Susane Colasanti
10. Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly
All of these book are on my TBR list and I can’t wait for a chance to actually get my hands on them and read them all.
Have you read any of these book? What would you do with a fully loaded gift card?
Brooke's a high schooler who loves to read all sorts of books. She's happy to be able to share all the books she's reading with all of y'all.